1. What was your favorite class or subject?
The entrepreneur loved biology and history classes when she was in school.
2. Have you ever had a difficult phase and what was it like?
“A mouth full of metal braces,” recalls Jessica.
3. If you had a nickname growing up, what was it and why?
Many children called me âAlbaâ because I played sports and everyone called each other by their last name.
4. What did you have the most problems with as a child?
Although far from being a troublemaker at school, she admitted to being a little “impatient” to wait for other students to answer questions in class.
5. If you were to be on a school talent show now, what would your number be?
âLip sync,â Jessica said, which isn’t at all surprising to anyone who’s seen her skills on TikTok and Instagram.
6. What thing from your childhood would you like to bring back (eg a specific style, a prop, a TV show, etc.)?
âI feel like so many fashion and beauty trends are back in fashion right now, especially from the 1990s and 2000s,â observed the founder of The Honest Company.
7. What is the current invention that you would have liked to have existed as a child?
âDefinitely a cell phone,â she shared without hesitation.
8. If this career hadn’t happened, what would you have been?
“I think I’m doing what I’m supposed to do. I love what I do every day and even when I know I have a busy day ahead of me, I can’t wait to work,” Jessica remarked. jokingly, “This is also a difficult question because I have several jobs, so there isn’t much that would interest me.”